Monday, December 15, 2008

study study Camera study study study study Canon..

Mmmm... so its late, and I'm still studying (and not concentrating obviously). Darn Photo Journalism, I can't wait to be done with that class.

But earlier tonight I hung out with Lisa at Perkins for a bit and even before that, I ordered that Canon SD880 IS. And I'm groovin' to a Norah Jones song. And eating chocolate chips. Life's good.

Note to self: "Free shipping," "On sale," and "Free 1GB card" from BestBuy.com actually means you'll pay 3x as much sales tax even though its online. Go figure.

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.