Saturday, July 14, 2012

X-rays and other news

I mentioned yesterday that I had x-rays taken, which I just found out the results of. Crazy. I'm actually a little fired up that in my past 10 years of chiropractic care, no one has ever taken the time to educate me and see what's actually going on.

I actually just posted a little note on my photo blog about that all, so feel free to check that out to read a little more. Bonus: Stick figure drawings.

Hope you all are having a good weekend! My shoulder, arm, and neck are aching like crazy from photo sessions the past two days, so that's maybe the cause of my migraine today?

Either way, I have had a productive day so far... farmers' market, kitchen work, laundry, editing/computer work, and hopefully a little time with friends tonight.


Oh, one random thing I've noticed lately? My fingernails are growing like crazy. I have no clue what that means. Hopefully, other things like my muscle tissue is repairing itself like crazy too...? ;)

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.