Thursday, June 24, 2010

Turbo.

Hah. Made you look. She has been super cute lately though. Finally getting "sit" down.

Nothing much going on lately. I take that back, it's been busy... but the business is picking up a bit. I got all caught up with my accounting software, and can actually navigate through there. Now onto my business plan, which has been on the to-do list since, well, starting the Eseed class this last January. The biggest motivation there is a $750 tuition reimbursement for an accepted business plan... however, I've heard that's really hard to get it accepted by the Small Business Development office in Oshkosh. Worth a shot, anyway.

Sud is coming home Saturday... that will be great to have her around all the time again. :)



Ps. You're welcome for the quick nap.. I know, a very snooze post.

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.