Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Urg. Bullet style.

*No internet for 4 days. I've gone crazy and feel out of touch.

*PPI was fun, exhausting, and exasperating. My prints didn't do well. That wasn't fun. But there were a lot of great marketing techniques. Learned a few new PS things.

*I now have to do 4 more assignments than I was originally hoping.

*My first day of work at TNK starts in less than an hour.

*I'm sick. Sore throat, sore neck muscles, headache. And stomach-ness. No puking as of yet, but have been close. (Dear Sierra Mist, Thank you.) Unfortunately what I have eaten has made dramatic exits for the last couple of days.

*I've lost all organization with classes, blog, keeping house, finances (yes, I'm an online banking addict. I DO need it every day to monitor, otherwise overdraft fees happen. 4 of them to be exact. I'm happy.) That's what happens with no internet.

*I cant stay warm. 2 layers + multiple blankets or 5 layers of clothing and I can't keep warm. Yet Joel says I feel warm.

*I got my van stuck in the Belling's driveway. Just trying to drive up the slippery hill. Thank you, Joel for fixing the U-joints on the truck so I can have my 4x4 back!!

*Aunt Flo decided to make her presence known at the same time as that... which was on Saturday afternoon. So yes, I'm sick... and I dealt with that the whole convention.

But hey... its my birthday on Saturday. *ahem, Joel*
We're going back to my parents for chiro treatments and ice skating... something to look forward to!
Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.