Friday, September 10, 2010

Tricky.

For some reason, my anal brain is concerned about the number of "plays" each song gets in my iTunes.

(Probably the same feeling it has about the Genre category being filled in. Don't get me started.)

If I like the song, I wait for the song to play the whole way through so it records it as a "play."

If I sorta like the song, I often skip to the last 2 seconds of the song, so it still records it.

If I don't like the song, wouldn't you think I would delete it? Nope. Even if I listen to most of it, I will often quick jump to the next song without it recording the "play." Yup, I'm that tricky.



It was heartbreaking when I re-did my computer and all my "plays" were set back to zero. Sigh.



Hm. Does this go beyond random and plop me right down into the "weird" category?

Did I use too many quotation marks in this post?

Eeep. Thank goodness it's Friday.

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.