Tuesday, June 2, 2009

65 things...

... that I've probably thought about before, knowing me.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
my hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
My white zip-up hoodie from HCC

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I sure would. That would be wonderful right now. :)

4. Do you plan outfits?
Obviously.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Good... just finished some more juice for lunch. I also made myself a small chicken breast on the George Foreman that I had marinated in spices, ranch dressing, and olive oil since yesterday.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
... a chip clip. Random.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Eek. I haven't remembered a dream in a long time. But I think it was that one where Joel and I were uhm, ya'know in a corridor of a sky-rise hotel overlooking this huge city.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
nope.

9. What are you craving right now?
nothing, actually. I'm not really hungry. Chips and salsa always sound good though.

10. Do you floss?
*shame* about twice a year, three if I happen to go to the dentist.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Ew. that would make disgusting juice.

12. Are you emotional?
Mmm. Yup.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
What? No. But I did hear from the fml.com that this 24-yr old guy actually counted the number of licks to get to the inside of a tootsie roll pop.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
both

15. Do you like your hair?
Sure. It's pretty versatile and isn't falling out anymore since I started using this natural shampoo and conditioner.

16. Do you like yourself?
Yup. And we're starting to be buddies with the scale, too. Woo hooo!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Why not... I respect the man, and he'd probably be interesting to talk to.

18. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my dehumidifier in the basement.

19. Are your parents strict?
In some ways.. I think they're about perfect in that department for me.

20. Would you go sky diving?
YES!

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Mmm hmm. Love it. Every single morning.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Er. No. I grew up in Iowa, remember? But I did meet a really famous photographer in Madison earlier this year.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Eh. That get's expensive.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Sparkly? No.

25. How many countries have you visited?
Canada, Mexico... I'm not very well traveled.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Actually, no. Is it fun?

27. Ever been on a train?
Nope.

28. Brown or white eggs?
White...?

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Love my crack-berry!

30. Do you use chap stick?
All the time.

31. Do you own a gun?
No.. should have bought one before the O-man raised the taxes on those.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
My feeble attempts probably don't fit the word "using" very well.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Myself. :(

34. Are you too forgiving?
Not really... quite the opposite, actually.

35. Ever been in love?
:D

36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Working... and not around home.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
My darling Grandma Baseman... I love your cream puffs!

38. Last time you cried?
It's been a little while. I'm proud of myself for sending Joel out the door without breaking down!

39. What was the last question you asked?
I don't remember, something to Jeanine on the phone earlier.

40. Favorite time of the year?
Summer.. forever and always.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope.

42. Are you sarcastic?
Never.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
nope

44. Ever walked into a wall?
All the time. Say, is this a good time to bring up my novel idea about rounded walls in houses?

45. Favorite color?
What? I have to pick just one?

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Hmm.. seriously? I don't think so.

47. Is your hair curly?
Le sigh.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
bought? Probably my Cold Play one that's like 5 years old.

49. Do looks matter?
Of course. But other things matter more.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Let's not test it.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Not really.. although, I'm not enjoying the extra $$ for the data plan.

52. Do you like your life right now?
I really do. I wish I had a job though.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Ew. No. Two fans.

54. Can you handle the truth?
I sure hope so.

55. Do you have good vision?
Depends on how old my contacts are.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Oh most likely.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
When Joel's here, not that much, actually.

58. The last person you held hands with?
:) Joel.

59. What are you wearing?
My sweats from my walk this morning.

60.What is your favorite animal?
Dogs, always. Cats just bother me. I have dog fever sooo bad.

61. Where was your default picture taken?
For blogger? It's an old one from the studios at HCC.

62. Do you have a job?
Le sigh. Soon.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Photoshop. :D Shh. Don't tell Joel. j/k But I'm in love with my new juicer, and that's pretty recent too!

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Er. no.

Okay, time to get to work..

4 comments:

Amber said...

Awesome job on the walking, juicing ect. I wrecked my scale though...such freedom :)

Have you used photoshop elements? I'm thinking about getting it with my birthday money...haven't really looked into it, but was wondering what it has that CS2 doesn't?

Mariah said...

Haha... thanks. I'm down 6 lbs!! :D

As far as PS... elements is a step down from the regular version. However, it is a little easier to navigate and a little more user friendly. It would drive me crazy, but I know a lot of people like it better just because its easier to figure out. If it were a new version of elements, it might have a few things different than CS2.

Amber said...

Hmm. I may as well stick to CS2 since I know a lot of it. I still can't really figure out the brush down loading thing and it really frustrates me...someday I'm going to have to to really learn photoshop :) Congrats on the 6 lbs, that's awesome.

Mariah said...

Someday when I'm around New London I'll stop by and show you quick... it's not too hard. :)

But yeah, I think I would stick with PS CS too.. good choice. :)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.