Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh, Monday.

This is a whine post.

I didn't get all my homework done last night because a) I spent all day on Thursday researching at the library for it; b)Saturday we were plumbers and organizers, therefore, not homework-doers; and c) we were at a wonderful meeting last night with our workers. :)

Whine.

I was up until 12:30 though, because I was going to attempt to work on the homework. And got up at 5:30 because dear little Turbs had to be dropped off at the vet this morning for her doggie hysterectomy. I had a mocha from Mickey D's and then someone offered to go get Starbucks, so that was another nice dose of caffeine and sugar.

And I'm tired again, so whine.

And I have class tonight.

Whine.

And they rescheduled my ablation/eps surgery.. after wheeling and dealing with work to get those days off in the first place.

Whine.


And it's Monday.

Whine squared.

Anyone got chocolate??

5 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Awww, Hershey goes for her doggie hysterectomy tomorrow!! :o( Was Turbo having Dr McDermott do it? I'm so nervous....

Lindsay said...

yes, chocolate please!!! :)
i SO wanted to be at the younger ppl's mtg last night- madi woke up with a fever (thankfully she's fine, just teething, i think, but i didn't want to take any chances). sounds like it was wonderful, though (e. and j. were here for lunch and hit the highlights). anyway, it's an obvious monday here too- ditto on the whine :)

Jeanine said...

Ha, your to funny, love reading your blog, makes me laugh, thought I was the only one having a bad Monday. I do have a whole bag of M & M's for chocolate, I bought it for Valentine's day and its not even opened yet.

Elissa & Logan said...

oh blah...i felt it too today! hope you find some chocolate...sounds like a good thing to snack on in bed...while whining of course :)

Mariah said...

I would like to say that the chocolate crisis has been averted. :)

I managed to get through without it.

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.