Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day of Love

Here's some visual chocolate...

just a few things I thought were funny that popped up in my news feed today!













My Valentine's Day went pretty well...

I treated myself with chocolate and sugar for the first time since doing the Whole 30 back in January. Yum!!


This chocolate is amazing. And so is the macademia/brazil nut butter. And so was the cocoa cashew butter. :)


The hubby sucked it up and took me to Serious Burger. He doesn't really like it that much, but between the whole birthday thing and Valentine's Day thing, he obliged. :)


It was delicious! :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.