Thursday, February 21, 2013

Keep calm and play music.

When you've already done this ...

Source: google.com via Mariah on Pinterest

... sometimes you still have to do this...




... and then record it. ;) Because what is life, really, if it's not recorded and uploaded via instagram, facebook, youtube, etc., etc.

I don't know if it's just because Joel's gone. Or I'm tired. But I've been in a funk the last few days. So I spent some time this evening doing what I used to do to ease my frustrations.

Enjoy, but don't judge too harshly, please. Yes, I know the piano desperately needs tuning. And I made a few mistakes. I seem to crack under pressure. ;)






2 comments:

Deirdre Remmers said...

Oh, so did you know I would cry? That is so awesome to hear you play again!! And I floated over the mistakes. I'm glad the piano still brings you some joy!!

Jeanine said...

Beautiful music!!! Loved just seeing the hands playing on the keyboard!!! (Your hands look exactly like your Moms)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.