Friday, February 22, 2013

Thanksgiving... 2012!

I'm only 4 months late.. ;)

We rented a house in Galena, Illinois, and all met there for Thanksgiving. What a fun time!



I don't care that this is blurry. :)




We all took a walk. It was a bit chilly...

... and windy!


Ticket to Ride... interesting game. :)

Biding their time until Thanksgiving dinner...

... and the women were hard at work. Except me. I was taking pictures.






Downtown Galena was so stinkin' cool.

I should have just bought these... I haven't found any I like as well since!

This Paleo pecan pie was my downfall. Completely legal ingredients, sweetened with maple syrup, and an almond meal crust. Wow. It was amazing.

It was a great weekend! One of my aunts and her family plus a cousin couldn't make it, but the rest of the family was there. Fun times!

Ps. I'm tired of the 3-4 spam comments per day that I've been getting.... so I'm going to restrict the comments again and see if that helps. Let me know if it doesn't work for you! :)

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.