Monday, April 12, 2010

About the job.

I guess that didn't make very much sense in the last post.

Yes. I am not working at the bank anymore. No. It was not my decision, which I'm very disappointed about.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get another part-time job as I'm starting up my business, or just dive head first in and hope that we'll find a way to still buy groceries, fix our crappy vehicles, and keep living in our small plexer until a year or two of business goes by.

Do any of you wisdom-ous people have any thoughts for me?

1 comment:

Jon Myers said...

hey you're only broke and young once... then it turns into being broke and old! :) The thing with business is you can't succeed until you've tried. One of my teachers told me that you WILL make mistakes, if you don't you're not doing anything.

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.