Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting back into the knitting...


It's been like 2 years since I've knitted because of all the wedding planning I did last winter (so I didn't get a chance to knit).. so when I went to dig out my knitting this winter, I realized I'd totally forgotten how to cast on and even do a basic stitch.

Happened to find this sweet website that was all free and had all these short instruction videos about different things. It's kind of cool and it has some more advanced techniques too, by the sound of it.

Thought I'd share!

http://www.knittinghelp.com/

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.