Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Address!

So we're moving, obviously, since I'm going to be done with school here in May.

Goodbye, Waterloo.

I didn't want to put new address information on here as this isn't private, but I wrote a note about it on Facebook, so if you're a "friend" of mine, you can still get that.

:)




Oh, and disgusting experience tonight. I went to Perkins with Lisa after mtg because we both slept too long to have supper beforehand. Our waitress was this greasy 25-ish woman who hadn't washed her hair in a week it looked like. She was obviously under some kind of influence as she was actually sweating on her hands and face, sniffling, and over-compensating with her words/weird actions. I was nearly going to suggest leaving after we ordered... but I held off. Thank goodness the manager person brought us our food and not her. It was bad enough when she came with the tickets.

We hand-sanitized it up and now I'm nursing a Sprite, as I actually felt like I was going to barf when I got home. Ew.

I'm still really grossed out. But at least my stomach is soothed.

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.