Friday, May 29, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updates...

Not too much has been happening lately.. and I'm kind of in a blah mood lately because of a lack of a job. I went in for two interviews, the second to kind of show them what I can do in Photoshop and Painter. I had a really great time when I was there, and they seemed to like what I did. However, they said they would call this week and they didn't.. so. I called them this morning. :) I guess they just hadn't gotten all together and reviewed everything and their needs for the upcoming season. Anyway. I hope to hear something positive from them next week. You can check out their website here.

Washer and dryer still didn't come in (or rather, they're waiting on the dryer), so that will get delivered next week..

We're settled in pretty well... one more box of files to put away and I think that pretty much is the end of the boxes. :)

I'm going to the DMV today to get our vehicles titled, registered, and a license for me.. So that will be a chunk of change, but will be nice to not get blamed on being an Iowan for my bad driving. haha

I'm going to start a juicing diet.. where I basically eat fruits and veggies that are juiced, and a little extra complex carbs and protein every meal. I just got the juicer yesterday, and I found out that lemons, grapefruit, and oranges make yummy juice.. also, cucumber, carrots, and tomato was nasty. So. I'll try a different blend of veggies sometime soon. I think it was maybe the cucumber. Just in eating less, I'm down 4 pounds in the last week or so.

Joel's starting to go out of town during the week starting next week... that will continue through at least June and probably more. :(

Anyway, I'm off to make more juice, and someday soon get photos up here of our new place! :) I did post a few on my facebook from moving and the awards night, so you can check that out..

2 comments:

Burchibunch said...

I bet cha lost another pound just swinging those arms tonight! I bet we looked like a bunch o apes!

Mariah said...

haha, it was great. If I get that job in Seymour I will definitely stop on my way home every day to walk with you guys!

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.