Friday, October 2, 2009

Not a lot new

and exciting.

Hence, the lack of blog posts.

Just working, doing a lot of (sub?)contractor work on the computer for photographers, and catching up on the shows. :)

I'm on a late lunch right now, but wanted to tell everybody to have a great weekend! It's cold and rainy up here, but the sun's been peeking out every once in a while. :)

Also, just in case any are interested and haven't seen, here's the blog link for Larisa Hertz, the young lady from KS (?) who was in the accident and severely burned.

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.