Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wow.

So many things to say about this comment that was just written on my blog about my political post a ways down.



Here's the comment:

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross".

Read the concerns of the founding fathers of this country. Jefferson. Madison. others.

First dispense with the pejorative labels of "liberal" and "conservative". Then you might begin to see how skillfully the power elite have hijacked the party of Eisenhower, T. Roosevelt and Lincoln. And duped its supporters. Of course, they have equally hijacked the Dems as well.

From a lifelong Republican of 60 years (Until last year)




And here's what I have to say to "WCH":

1. Who are you? Honestly. Mr./Mrs. 60-year Repub turned Dem.
2. Who do you think you are?
3. How dare you insult Christ that way?
4. Fine. You have your opinion, and I have mine. I'm not forcing you to read my blog, and quite frankly, I don't want to be forced to read your comment.
5. Which, by the way, I have the right to my opinion on MY OWN BLOG. Just sayin.
6. Grow a pair and let me get back to your profile, Mr. or Mrs. WCH, so I can be more "informed" on your opinion. Or just to write a comment or two.
7. You want to spar with me? Heh. I looove arguments. Bring it on. [PS. My husband can attest that I'm overtly stubborn.]
8. Pushin' me closer to going private.
9. Your fancy words make me laugh. Hijacked? Duped? Come on. Use real words that aren't made to "hijack" your mind and used to trigger certain emotions. You're worse than the media. That's certain to be a success for you. Why don't you pat yourself on the back?
10. You're saying that the Democratic party hasn't changed as well? If you really take a look at how the parties have morphed throughout history, you'll see that some of the views of each party have completely flipped between the two.
11. Ripping on politics is fine. Ripping on Jesus and God, who deserve the ultimate respect and love from every living soul, is not. If you're so concerned about the founding fathers' ideals, take a look at what they set up: nearly everything they created was based on basic Christian principles. "In God we trust" is on our money. The Pledge of Allegiance mentions we are a nation united under God.

I think that's enough for now.

But btw, this is my blog, and yes, I will keep deleting your comments if you should happen to post again.

And PS: Honestly, I feel sorry for you. More than sixty years of life's experiences and you still need to grow up. However, not sorry enough to let you post slanderous comments on my blog.

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.