Monday, January 2, 2012

Required reading for all women

Wow.

This sums up how I feel about exercise... and is an excellent read. I think all women should start to grasp an understanding of this too...

http://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/2011/05/skinny-fat/

While I'm not actually a CrossFit member, my trainer has me do a CF-style WOD, or workout-of-the-day, nearly every day that's very similar to (or the same as) CrossFit's.

 Please take the time to read it... and let me know your thoughts. :)

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.