Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dear Body: Please heal.




In all honesty, I have had some progress since the accident. I feel silly making a big deal out of it. A stupid fender-bender. Screwed me up good, though. The perpetual migraine is gone, at least. I promise I have been doing everything in my power to speed things along. But no matter how sick I am of being the tortoise, I guess I won't get to be the hare until my body is good and ready.

Now for the patience to accept that.


Ps. Dear body, I fed you steak, turkey, bacon, and eggs tonight. You are welcome. Love, me.

1 comment:

Mel_Joulwan said...

Oh! If only our bodies did what we want them to on OUR timeframes. Hang in there! Speedy healing to you.

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.