Monday, July 16, 2012

Dear body. Let's squat.


*smile*

Ps. We are in the process of finding a new tenant for the other half of our plexer. Where in the world do these people come from? Goodness.

PPs. Don't worry. They were light squats. And later I stopped what I was doing because things were hurting. I am trying this new thing where I learn from my mistakes, remember? ;)

PPPs. Update on the car: over $11,000 in damages. If the insurance company would have known that a month ago when I had the accident, they would have totaled it before it was even towed to the shop! Should I be relieved that I'll have my car back eventually? Or scared for the new insurance premiums we'll be paying...?

PPPPs. The whole getting to bed at 9, de-stressing thing? Yeah, that has been a complete fail. Sigh. I'm trying though! Promise! Because of my increased wedding schedule (and family/time commitments) for this summer/fall, I am only accepting 5 additional photo sessions from now until mid-October. Time to put the foot down!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.