Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just another update.


Busy, stressful days lately...

But good days. Last week my parents were in town, and we headed to a family reunion on Saturday.

This was amazing. Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, red onion, red and green pepper, zucchini, pepperoni, black olives (which I literally cannot find in the grocery store.. so they're not in here) with olive oil, coconut oil, a dash or two of white wine vinegar, and sea salt.

 "Guys, I got this."

 I love this photo. Grandma, Mom, and I.

 Mom and Dad's new baby pupper: Sage. What a doll.

 Oh, the woes of a photographer... who cannot pose herself. Sigh.

 It was quite warm that day.

Playing with Sage.

Miss Aleisha and I.. good to see her again!

More of Turbo and Sage:

She just really wasn't that fond of him... started defending herself pretty quickly! haha

Some randoms:
One of Turbo's favorite people.. :)


Turbo in the doghouse.
Hubby in the doghouse. ;)

Hopefully only a week or so left on my car. Hopefully.

Gorgeous sky the other night. A couple provoking thoughts: 1. There's always beauty in a storm. 2. The storm always looks darker and more ominous when it's approaching. Sometimes that's the hardest part of the whole storm.


My amazing salad from a while ago. Wow.


See you in a few weeks.. ;)

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.