Friday, May 25, 2012

My personal fitness journey: Interview

A while ago, I was asked to do an interview by Eat Fat, Get Fit on Facebook. I sat down and wrote out a long rambling account of my fitness journey, as it has been so far. The author of the blog edited it down a little, and put it up on his blog with some pictures scattered throughout.

So, if you're wondering about the "motivation" that got me going and my personal process to losing weight this far, please feel free to check that out here: "Interview with Mariah"

Please note: I included "ab" images of myself to prove my point about being lean. Please either don't view this post or refrain from commenting if you're not okay with that. I have worked hard to get to this point and have zero tolerance for disrespect. Mmkay. Back to nice Mariah. :)


Eventually, I will be adding a few more pages to this blog as well. I want to put up the long version of my fitness journey, my thought process about exercise in general, my take on Paleo/primal, and maybe even a page of "benchmarks" of where I am at strength-wise. The last one would be more for me though. :)

Anything else you would like to see on here?

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.