Thursday, March 15, 2012

All time favorite: Turkey, Bacon, and Feta

I can't believe I've never posted this "recipe."

Maybe because it's simply too easy.

What you need:
Turkey breasts
Bacon
Feta

Steps:
Fry the bacon, then remove and crumble with feta
Fry the turkey breasts (yes, in the delicious bacon fat)


Serve the turkey with the bacon/feta mixture on top



Simple. Delicious. But then again, I did say bacon. And feta.

Talk about the meat sweats. I love the warm fuzzy feeling from a high-protein, high-fat meal. I also love the scale the next morning and how lean I feel.

Speaking of scales.... I'm breaking up with mine. After having reached -50 pounds, I've decided I no longer really care about that number. In fact, I wouldn't mind gaining weight if it means I can pull up that 205-lb deadlift or start squatting close to 200-lbs.

I'll still be weighing myself twice a week, just to keep tabs on things. And yes, I'll still be keeping my food diary because, let's face it, I like anal things like that.

But the focus has shifted....

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.