Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Because I know..

.. how you're all on the edge of your seats waiting for news, I rushed home to post about my interview this morning. Oh wait. No rushing. And, yep, it's almost 4:00..

Well the actual interview went well... They're looking for mainly sales/photographer right now and they seemed to be impressed with everything I had to offer including my portfolio. They also have a studio in Manitowoc (gulp) that they need a position or two filled, so they're contemplating that. Yikes. That's an hour and 15 min one way...

Anyway, as I was leaving, I briefly explained my last interviewing experience with him and how they waited 2 months to make their final decision and so I was curious what my chances were (so I could get on with my life, if need be). He was up front with me and said that it's still 50/50.. because of what they're needing and how I can fit in to everything.

I'm trying hard to see this as a 'half full' experience, but I don't want to get my hopes up too far, because, well, you know.

5 comments:

Erica said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanine said...

Hey, hope it will work out for you if that is what you want. Saw some of the pictures of the wedding you took, beautiful!! I'll keep my figures crossed for you!

ShareandRemember said...

Good luck, hope it all works out!

Snigglefrits said...

Rooting for you all the way, Mariah!!

Mariah said...

Aw, thanks guys. :)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.