Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun times.

My fun friend (and another friend of hers from work) from HCC/Waterloo was here Wednesday... left Waterloo at 5, got up here at 10, spent the day here in the area.. I took them to Noodles and then we hung out at the mall until we met some of her other friends at TGIFridays for supper.. That was an awesome time, and then they left around 8 that night. Yes. To go back home. Craaazy.

But it was fun! And it really meant a lot that she (and her friend.. :D) came.




And ps. This is post #100 in 2009!!

1 comment:

Snigglefrits said...

My son said, "WOW! So MANY pretty girls!". ;)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.