Saturday, July 18, 2009

A mess of pictures..

I came to realize yesterday that I have not posted any photos on this blog-thinger for a very long time.

My sincerest apologies. So without further ado, please welcome....


Gma and Gpa's Anniversary Party 06.06.09
Blair, Joel, and Ron: a salute to Mt Dew


I love this one of Marshall


And this one of Jen and I


Joel and Marshall


50 yrs!

We had them cut the cake. :)


And this is what photo nerds do with a point-and-shoot full of snapshots from Greece.


Joel's clever idea. :)


Todd and Shanna's Wedding 06.13.09
I had to take a few snapshots in addition to my other ones. :)


Shanna and I


Blair and Greg (cousin)


Justin and Toby (another cousin)


The fam :)


The fam with Kayli, Justin's g/f (She's a total sweetheart!)


Me and Katie R!


Making the getaway


And they're off!


Flying to and from Atlanta, GA/Houston, TX over the 4th


We love our heads in the clouds! :)


Down in MO for Brenton's funeral (staying at the Townsend's)
Seth and Sean, the adorable twins



Driving home through St. Louis



Yup, it's the BUICK! :D


Yummy bfast last Saturday..
Melting butter for the gravy.. I thought it looked cool


The biscuits!


Our very stupid neighbors.

Yes. The clothes are out on the line. Like they were for the past week. And it had rained twice. And then they threw bread (?) out on the lawn to feed the birds. What?!

Oh well. At least their grass is green, not like our brown junk. :)

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.