Monday, July 20, 2009

Hm.

Better stick to photography.

Just got a call from Prudential. Apparently I "failed" my personality test, and do not fit their expectations. As if. I was going to tell them I'd rather be dead than sell insurance anyway.

And just got an email from Wells Fargo. Apparently, "...there are other candidates whose qualifications more closely match the requirements for this position..."

So, I guess they won't be requiring my services either. Psh, that's not what they said when they begged me to stay 6 months ago.

I have an appointment with a staffing services place this afternoon, and then an interview tomorrow morning at that health food store. So we'll see. La-de-dah.

2 comments:

Snigglefrits said...

I doubt you failed the personality test, more likely you blew everyone else away.

And we all know what kind of personalities Prudential employees have...blergh.

Something better will come along!!

Mariah said...

Haha. Yeah. I'm pretty sure my personality was too strong for the test. :D

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.