Thursday, July 23, 2009

Survey!!

1) Are you really ready for 101 questions? Heh.

2) Was your last kiss a mistake? Of course not.

3) Do you believe in God? Of course.

4) Who did you last say I love you to? Joel.

5) Do you regret it? Dear goodness, no.

6) What's your favorite BBQ'd food? Those little wienies.

7) Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? Depends.. on here I tend to talk about them more. In real life, I'm pretty much a closed book.

8) Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2008? letsee.. 2008. I was just married. So no.

9) Are you eating? just was. :)

10) How's your ex doing? Uhm.. that was a long time ago. As far as I know, all of them are doing good.

11) What did you last eat? my leftover mac'n'cheese

12) What are you listening to? my washer emptying water

13) What cell phone service do you use? alltel soon to be Verizon. sigh.

14) How's the weather? really nice. Sunny and 75 degrees.

15) Do you have an attitude? Sometimes.

16) Have you ever been in love? :)

17) How much do you text? Slim to none. Although I've been doing it more lately.

18) Like reading? that's kind of like "Like breathing?" or "Like sleeping?" for me.

19) Ever felt replaced? interesting. I guess.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment? nope.

21) Twirl, or cut your spaghetti? I'm a reformed twirler and now I cut. :)

22) Who’s making you feel the way you are right now?uhm. myself? I'm just kind of here today. Fillin my time, wasting your oxygen.

23) When was your last family reunion? err. There's one coming up in August that I'm trying to see if I have other plans... ;)

24) Do you still have items that belong to your ex? Nope

25) How exactly are you feeling now? A little blah. Somewhat of a headache.

26) Ever ate food in a car while someone or yourself is driving? Duh.

27) Do you like anybody at the moment? Yup.

28) Do you have a best friend to lean on? I've got quite a few.. Joel, my mom, Joel's mom.. :)

29) Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend? Actually, no. Well except with Joel. lol

30) Are Barbie & Ken bad influences on people? maybe. My barbies used to "go under the bed" LOL

31) Do you regret anything from your past? Not really. Everything's always worked out for the better so far.

32) What are you listening to right now? Already answered this.. :) And yes, the washing machine is still draining.

33) Do you want to have kids? Someday. Certainly not right now.

34) Ever kissed somebody who's name starts with an E? No. Random?

35) Do you type fast? Haha yes. I used to type really fast, but I've slowed down since I got out of hs.

36) Do you have piercings? nope.

37) Want any more piercings? nope.

38) Can you spell well? on good dayz

39) What do you miss the most about your past? having a job. :)

40) What are you craving right now? an ice cold mt dew... and there's some sitting up in the fridge.. maybe I should just go get some tomato juice. haha

41) Where were you doing Friday night? probably going to a visitation

42) Do you know someone that has feelings for you? I sure hope so.

43) Does somebody love you? He better. :)

44) What were you doing at 1 AM this morning? Just getting to sleep.

46) Where have you lived throughout your life? SD, IA (3 different places), WI

47) Last time you cried? Er. Um. Well. The other day when I was emotional and happened to see Cheree and Brenton's picture in our living room.

48) Do you think people talk about you? Sure. Any more pregnancy rumors going around yet? haha

49) How many kids do you wanna have? 2

50) Did you kiss or hug anyone today? no... not yet. :(

51) Something you hate more than anything? hangers. tangled hangers make me irate. that and other drivers.

52) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? excited.

53) What's on your wish list for your birthday? to be debt free? yeah right. I don't really know yet, probably paint to paint the walls here... and my piano tuned.

54) What are your favorite colors? sheesh. I don't really have favorites.. and it depends on what the color is on.

55) Do you have trust issues? not really

56) Have you ever had a pet fish? thank goodness, no

57) Has anyone ever given you roses? yes

58) Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? savers. :D

59) Do you have strong feelings for the last person you texted? Oh sure. I love Muddy. :)

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Better than most, I think.

61) Are you seeing or talking to somebody? not at the moment. Oh, wait. Did you mean dating..

62) Do you care what your ex thinks about you? are you kidding me? whyfor?

63) Do you like filling out these long surveys or is it because you're bored? I'm procrastinating going to the grocery store and finish cleaning the house..

64) Your last ex calls and wants to talk, do you? sure. because it hasn't been 4 years. (sarcasm disclaimer)

65) Can you put on mascara without opening your mouth? when I actually have done this, no

66) Does your facebook password have to do with a girl? uhm no.

67) What was the last movie you watched, with? a really stupid one. He's just not that into you.. with Muddy.

68) Have you ever walked outside in the rain? kind of.

69) Do you think you are a good person? the best. haha

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason? of course

71) What did you do last night? watched a movie

72) Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? depends how they felt after the first time

73) What does your mouse pad look like? something about Madison and that one thing Joel always goes to with the Lewis'..

74) What brand of computer do you use? Pc.. forever.

75) Do you play the Wii? I wish.

76) How do you feel about WalMart? eh. They're cheap, but for a reason. So I just get some basic things at walmart and the rest at other places..

77) How are you? sigh. We've already covered this.

78) Who has inspired you the most? Hard to say.

79) Last vehicle you were in? my car

80) Last thing you spent money on? TGIFridays last night

81) Are you mean? if I let myself.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean? are you kidding? no.

83) Do you believe in true love? yes.

84) Last funny thing that happened? not sure

85) If you could change your eye color would you? no

86) Who has helped you, or convinced you to change? Cheree, in a round-about way

87) Who was the last person to make you mad? A jerk in a buick that cut me off on the highway today. :)

88) Do you like to be outside? why not.

89) Are you currently bored? nope

90) What are you doing this weekend? Bonita and Jennifer are going to be here for part of it, probably a visitation and funeral, and shooting a wedding on Sunday

92) How many different countries have you been to? just one

93) Do you like celery? no

94) What makes you happy? Joel, music, relaxing, playing piano, Mom. :)

95) What's something you're excited about right now? tonight

96) Do you ever turn your cell phone off? not unless I'm flying

97) Are you paranoid? sometimes... Joel must be rubbing off on me.

98) Are you the kind of person who tells a person when you like them? uhm.

99) Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice? yes.

100) Do you like Subway? yes

101) You're going to die in five minutes, what do you do? Morbid. Call Joel. and Mom. and Muddy.

1 comment:

Snigglefrits said...

Hope you don't mind, Mariah, but I had to steal this from ya. ;)

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.