Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blegh.

I'm stressed already.

Money's hard to stretch, when it seems to already be at the breaking point...

And PP of I convention/competition starts a week from Saturday... and I'm still picking prints out, much less editing, printing samples, and getting the final product mounted, etc.

Whoooo... And I'm a primary shooter this Friday in the weddings class, which means I need to be prepared to create the poses that I missed last Friday due to the truck... mm.

And I had a migraine today... as did Joel.

But meeting was good. And the workers are coming Friday night (which is a little more to do.. okay a lot, because I haven't cleaned house in a while.. :D), but I'm really looking forward to that!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.