Saturday, January 3, 2009

Time for a little catch up...

It's been awhile...

To pick up where we left off, Joel arrived home just fine that night and the next day we picked up lunch and went to Ron and Jeanine's for the afternoon. Joel wanted Blair to work some magic on his computer before we all left Wisconsin and that was the last chance he'd get.


We played "Take Two" with Scrabble tiles and found other ways of amusing ourselves throughout the afternoon. I was pretty proud of this... even though "muze" isn't a word.






I thought it'd be fun to get a 'snapshot' of the fam.. minus Justin, of course. It's too bad he couldn't come up there over Christmas.


No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.