Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's!

Broke, all alone, and having to work the day after New Year's Eve.. Such is the plight of a newly married couple.

Thankfully Lisa didn't leave for Wisconsin until in her own words "the buttcrack of dawn" on New Year's Day and eased us out of our misery. Delightful evening filled with Arrested Development, Phase 10, and homemade habanero salsa with freshly heated chips (which are quite warm to the touch, btw).



My huge suitcase of scrapbooking supplies... which Joel so helpfully carried in... and back out, unopened.



At promptly 12:30 am, we nearly fell off our chairs and decided to give into our old age tendencies by going home and falling fast asleep.

Cheers!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.