Monday, January 12, 2009

School

Only the first day back... but I'm soooo pumped to be back in class again!

I've got a decent schedule, with only my major class Monday and Wednesdays starting at 9:00.

Then on Tuesday and Thursday, I have three different classes: Advanced Electronic Imaging... which isn't really Photoshop; a "lecture" hour for my Weddings class; and then a Studio Promotions class, which is about marketing and the business end of things. However, the first one starts at 11:00... so that will be a refreshing change from 8:00 class every morning. I'll get so much done in the mornings! Or something.

Then on Friday I have a four hour "lab" period for the Weddings class... which is a four-credit hour class that meets for six hours a week...?? Hmm. Whatever.

I think possibly the most exciting thing about going back to class is the fact that I'm back to my usual 15-20 hours a week at work. :)

Seriously though. I'm super excited to be in my last semester of school!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.