Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday...


So just in case you lost all hope and thought that I'd gotten stuck in a depressing rut of gloom...

I had a really good day today.. So awesome to have Joel back home!

We had a little meeting this morning... all of 6 people including us, but we still managed to take up 50 mins! Great meeting, though.

As we were driving out of the driveway, Joel thought it would be funny (and wanted to freak me out) to drive onto the snowmobile trail... And funny it was. I didn't want to climb out of the truck to get a picture, but sure enough, we were stuck good in the ditch. It took the help of our elder and a random stranger to get that thing outa there.... and soon enough we were on our way home. :)

I made some brownies after lunch for the kind people who helped me jump the truck this week.. (thanks again, guys) and played some piano.. which was relaxing and nice.

Gospel meeting was really great also... as was supper.

A good day. :)

And no school tomorrow, since its Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Yippee... still have work though.

No comments:

Disclaimer: I am not a registered dietician, I do not have any type of medical training, and my workouts and training are only intended for my personal recollection and your curiosity. Anything documented on this blog is my personal opinion or a learned experience. All images are subject to a personal copyright unless otherwise noted and cannot be used without permission. If you read to the end of this, congratulations.